Introduce your friend and you'll get a £10 Gift Card
Thanks for being a valued Hi-Life member. We hope you are enjoying the great savings
and have discovered loads of new favourite restaurants.
At Hi-Life we believe something good is something worth sharing. So why not tell
a friend about the benefits of being a member? If your friend joins they'll get
the best deal we have available at the time. You'll also get a £10 Gift Card
for either Amazon, M&S, Prezzo or Tesco.
After all, happiness is worth sharing.
What happens next
We will send you your choice of Gift Card within 30 days of your friends joining, providing:
- Your friend has not cancelled their membership during a 14-day cooling-off period
- Their payment has been received by Hi-Life
- You are still a valid Hi-Life member
Your friends´ email addresses will only be used in conjunction with this ´Introduce
a Friend´ offer.
By entering the email addresses of your friends you are confirming that you have
obtained their consent for this.
Please note, you will be stated as the person who has made the recommendation in
the email to your friend.
* Introduce A Friend Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for an Amazon, M&S, Prezzo or Tesco gift card worth £10, your
friend must purchase a valid 12 month Hi-Life membership.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, cash-back or
voucher offer being run by Hi-Life or any of its affiliates.
- In the unlikely event that your chosen gift card become unavailable, a suitable
substitute of equal or greater value will be supplied. Cash alternatives are not
- Provided your Hi-Life membership remains in force and your friend has not exercised
their statutory right to cancel their policy, you will qualify for your chosen gift
card. We will aim to send the gift cards within 30 days after this time providing
both policies remain in force and payment has been successfully taken.
- Hi-Life reserves the right to cancel any memberships or gift cards if we discover
or suspect the terms of the offer are being abused.
- Your friend must live at a different UK/Ireland address to you.